Monday, May 13, 2013

Momento Vanilla Creme

This one caught me off guard.  Was helping cleaning out an apartment; the resident had a bag of ground coffee that she was going to throw away.  It was almost full and opened recently.  Not wanting to see something go to waste, offered to make a fresh brew at the end of the move out at my place.

Was really surprised that it made a "Good Cup of Coffee".  The vanilla does not over power the coffee; this one is staying high on the list of favorites!

Problem: She cannot recall where she bought it!




8 comments:

  1. I get it at HEB in Conroe, TX. It's less than $4 per bag.
    Down side is that HEB is often out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Will have to pick up a bag; hopefully it's in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hazelnut one is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this at HEB. The price has gone up, but $4.50 seemed pretty reasonable compared to some of the other flavored coffee. It smells really good. I will comment again after I taste it, because I'm using it to make ice brewed coffee, so it needs to sit for at least 12 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been buying this brand for a couple of years--both the Vanilla and the Breakfast blend. I brew and ice in the summer and love it. I also get it at my local HEB in Round Rock, Texas. Price fluctuates between $4 and $5 for an 11 oz bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Un Momento French roast is quite good also and the best price around. $3.98 for 11 oz and currently a $1 off coupon from HEB on all Un Moment coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm drinking the dulce de leche right now. Omg I think I died and went to heaven. They currently have a $1 off coupon at HEB. So it's currently $2.98

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts